Contact Tech Support
Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we strive to provide convenient, comprehensive and prompt support to all our customers. If you find yourself having difficulties with any of our services, please feel free to contact us for help.
To help us better assist you with your problem, please have the following information ready before calling Technical Support.
- Your contact e-mail address (this is a non-pstel.net address).
- Your computer make and model.
- Your operating system.
- The internet browser you use on your computer.
- A brief description of your problem.
HOW TO AVOID DSL SERVICE CALL CHARGES
Service call charges will apply to all service calls where the customer requests a technician visit their home and it is determined that the problem is not PSTEL.Net network related. Network related issues are those problems up to the side of the house (outside). Anything inside the customer home will be assessed a service call charge.
To help avoid unnecessary charges, customers are encouraged to call the toll free technical support help line at no charge before calling the telephone company. If a customer suspects the modem is faulty, customer can make arrangements with PSTC to bring the modem to the PSTC offices and have it checked at no charge. Modems are covered with a 30 day manufacturer’s warranty only. If PSTC finds the modem is faulty within the first 30 days from the date the customer takes possession of the modem, PSTC will replace the faulty modem at no charge. After 30 days, customer would have the following modem replacement options:
- Sign a new contract and acquire a new modem covered under contract.
- Purchase a new replacement modem at full price.
- Purchase a refurnished modem at $40.00 plus tax. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges (if requested) for replacement modems if not under contract. Refurbished replacement modems are intended for replacement only and not available for purchase by new DSL customers.
DSL Service Call Charges
Charge will apply if a service technician comes to the customers premises and it is determined the problems is with customer owned equipment and non-DSL related.
$65 Per Hour